Here what's worth reading during this week:
- Statistics Show Why WordPress is a Popular Hacker Target http://www.wpwhitesecurity.com/wordpress-news/statistics-70-percent-wordpress-installations-vulnerable/
- Analysis of the FBI Tor Malware http://oweng.myweb.port.ac.uk/fbi-tor-malware-analysis/
- Who rooted kernel.org servers two years ago, how did it happen, and why? http://arstechnica.com/security/2013/09/who-rooted-kernel-org-servers-two-years-ago-how-did-it-happen-and-why/
- 25 Million Flows Later - Large-scale Detection of DOM-based XSS http://ben-stock.de/wp-content/uploads/domxss.pdf
- Summary of our CCS paper on DOM-based XSS http://ben-stock.de/2013/09/summary-of-our-ccs-paper-on-dom-based-xss/
Feel free to suggest some new articles. Just tweet @dsopas.